Best Folgers Coffee for Your Kitchen
Your morning cup of coffee is the fuel that helps you power through the day, right? The last thing you want to do is settle for a cup of bitter brew, but if you’ve picked up a jar of the best Folgers coffee, it can be easy to mistake the taste and smell of roasty goodness with actual goodness.
Folgers is a brand of coffee that has been around since 1850, and it’s still going strong. They’ve been making some of the best-tasting coffees since they started, and they’re still doing it today.
Editor’s Pick- Folgers Coffee
- Folgers Classic Roast Medium Roast Coffee
- Folgers Gourmet Supreme Medium Dark Roast Ground Coffee
- Folgers Breakfast Blend Mild Roast Ground Coffee
- Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals
- Folgers 1/2 Caff Medium Roast Ground Coffee
So what makes their coffee so good? First, they make sure to use only the highest quality beans worldwide. So when you drink your cup of Folgers coffee, you know it will be rich and flavorful. Second: they only roast their beans for about 15 minutes before grinding them. This means all of those amazing flavours are preserved during the process. It also means that when you brew your cup at home (or wherever), it’ll be full of flavour from start to finish!
Not only does Folgers make great-tasting coffee with a rich flavour profile, but they also offer a wide variety of options for every taste preference out there. To help ensure you’re never stuck drinking bad coffee again – here we reviewed the top 5 Folgers coffee to help you pick out the best Folgers coffee.
Top 5 Best Folgers Coffee Reviews
1. Folgers Classic Roast Medium Roast Coffee
The world’s most popular coffee is now even better. Folger’s classic roast medium roast coffee is expertly crafted for those who appreciate a rich, full-flavored cup of coffee. This medium roast is the perfect balance of boldness and smoothness, with a hint of sweetness that makes it one of America’s most loved coffees. The aromas and flavours of Folgers classic roast medium roast coffee awaken to reveal a creamy, rich cup with balanced acids—making it the perfect choice for any time of day. This is the right choice if you want delicious, smooth, rich-tasting coffee without bitterness. An authentic coffee for every taste.
- Complete with 4 boxes holding 32 each of medium roast and classic roast K-Cups from Folgers.
- High-quality, single serve K-Cups filled with 100% medium-roast coffee.
- Brewing your favorite beverage at the push of a button means you always get the perfect mellow flavour and bold scent.
- Pods made specifically for use in Keurig machines. The K-Cup pods used in your coffee maker are recyclable. Not suitable for recycling in all areas.
- The mouthwatering flavours and mind-blowing smells are unbeatable and won’t disappoint. You can depend on genuine quality with every cup.
- Each batch of Folgers coffee is carefully crafted, revealing the personalities of those who make it. Their honesty and dedication, from skilled farmers to meticulous roasters and tasters, are essential to your ideal cup.
2. Folgers Gourmet Supreme Medium Dark Roast Ground Coffee
Start your day with a rich, vibrant cup of coffee from Folgers gourmet supreme medium dark roast ground coffee. This full-bodied blend will surely give you the energy you need to start your day on the right foot. Perfectly roasted and expertly ground, Folgers medium dark roast coffee is an exceptional coffee choice. This coffee is naturally sweet and has a smooth finish, making it an ideal cup for breakfast, lunch or dinner. With a rich, smooth flavor like that of premium coffee shops, it is perfect for those who want bold coffee. The hearty aroma will greet you as you prepare this classic blend in your home or office. Enjoy coffee like the pros with Folgers coffee.
- 100% pure coffee.
- Ground already for your convenience.
- Including 1 canister with ground coffee measuring 24.2 ounces.
- Roasted to medium darkness, this coffee has a rich, robust taste.
- The roast level has been changed from “dark” to “medium dark” in response to customer suggestions.
3. Folgers Breakfast Blend Mild Roast Ground Coffee
Folgers Breakfast Blend is a mild roast ground coffee designed to deliver a bold, smooth flavor with every cup. This blend is designed for enjoying early in the day, with a blend of mellow flavors and no bitter aftertaste. Light and flavorful with a silky finish, it’s easy to drink hot or iced. Pour into a mug, reach for your favorite creamer or sweetener and enjoy the rich taste of quality roasted coffee. These 100% pure beans are grown in some of the world’s highest-quality coffee regions and have been carefully roasted to achieve their full flavor potential.
- One AromaSeal canister with 25.4 ounces of Folgers breakfast blend ground coffee is included in the package.
- Lighter than average coffee roast with a subtle balance of flavor.
- Developed with meticulous attention to detail by their skilled roast masters.
- It is compatible with many coffee machines found in homes, but we recommend using it with a French press or for preparing cold brew coffee.
- Each canister has the capacity to produce up to 210 servings at the target level of 6 ounces each.
4. Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee Crystals
A classic and balanced cup of coffee is where deliciousness begins. These instant coffee crystals have a warm, rich aroma that captures the essence of Folgers classic roast coffee brewed from freshly ground beans. The rich, aromatic flavor of Folgers coffee is great for those who are always on the go; enjoy it in your favorite cup of hot water or any cold beverage. They are formulated to blend perfectly with other flavours so that you can create your unique cup of coffee every day. Folgers classic roast instant coffee crystals deliver satisfying cups of coffee in any situation. This coffee is perfect for when you are on the go or for a quick mid day pick me up.
- Delicious medium roast coffee from Folgers that is 100% pure.
- Prepared in a flash and requires no coffee maker at all.
- Instant coffee crystals from Folgers can be reconstituted with either hot water or milk.
- Each canister can produce up to one hundred and twenty servings with a suggested volume of six ounces each.
5. Folgers 1/2 Caff Medium Roast Ground Coffee
Folgers 1/2 caff medium roast ground coffee is a great way to start your day. This Folgers coffee is the perfect choice for those who prefer a unique blend of rich and flavorful coffee. Try it with your favorite brew method and experience the true taste of what makes Folgers America’s most popular coffee. This medium-roast coffee is a mixture of sweet and darker flavors. Each cup is infused with great North American characters that you will surely enjoy. The 1/2 caff ground coffee works excellently with drip brewers but can also be used for various other uses, including French presses, pour-overs and cold brews.
- This package has one Folgers 1/2 Caff Ground Coffee AromaSeal Jar that is 25.4 Ounces in size.
- Coffee with a rich flavor that is still pure, roasted to a medium level, and a traditional scent. Flavorful and smooth.
- Approximately one-half the amount of caffeine that is found in Folgers Classic Roast coffee.
- It is compatible with a broad variety of coffee machines found in homes, but we particularly recommend using it with a French press or for preparing cold brew coffee.
- Each canister has the capacity to produce up to 210 servings at the specified volume of 6 ounces each.
Buying Guide – Best Folgers Coffee
Most Folgers coffees are made from a combination of arabica and robusta beans. Between arabica and robusta coffee beans, there is a considerable flavor difference.
Assuming that the label is properly labeled, you can assume that the Folgers coffee you’re buying is a blend.
Location and Labels
Folgers frequently engage in direct commerce with coffee bean producers in order to collaborate more closely. The Folgers coffee labels do not mention any ingredients, and the company does not sell organic coffee; nonetheless, several of its mixes are kosher.
Types of Folgers Coffee
Folgers have mild, medium, medium-dark, and dark roasts available. Depending on your own preferences, any of these roasts and blends of beans can make a wonderful cup of coffee.
As a whole or as a cornerstone
If you prefer the taste of Folgers coffee in its natural state, the business offers a 44-ounce bag of whole beans. Because this product does not have an Arabica or Robusta label, the consumer should assume it is a blend.
Variety of Sizes
K-cups for Keurig and other pod coffee makers are available from Folgers. Single-serve cups are available in a variety of flavors, from the sumptuous Black Silk to the silky Half Caff.
Coffee singles come in a variety of flavors, including cappuccino packets with French vanilla and mocha.
Folgers are also available in flavor-sealed plastic canisters, ranging from the smaller 10.3-ounce classic roast to the larger 33.9-ounce classic roast. The largest containers available for purchase for individuals who seek speciality roasts or flavoured coffees will be 12 ounces or less.
Frequently Asked Question
Is Folgers Coffee The Best?
Folgers has beaten Starbucks to the top by the slightest of margins. It was an ordinary to a passable cup of coffee, mild with some bitterness but lacking in flavour, according to our tasters.
What Is The Difference In Folgers Coffee?
Most Folgers coffees are made from a combination of arabica and robusta beans. Between arabica and robusta coffee beans, there is a considerable flavor difference. Assuming that the label is properly labelled, you can assume that the Folgers coffee you’re buying is a blend.
Why Is Folgers So Popular?
Contrary to new trends and changes in consumer habits, this coffee brand has been able to hold on to its position as a leader despite rising competition. Over the course of over 170 years, Folgers has been striving to provide the greatest start to the day for millions of people all across the United States.
Is Folgers Classic Roast Good Coffee?
The Folgers Classic Roast is my go-to coffee. It’s the ideal medium blend, with a rich, complex, and completely gratifying flavor. Great for a pick-me-up in the morning or at any other time. Coffee, on the other hand, is becoming increasingly costly.
Why Does Folgers Taste Different?
The degree to which whole beans are ground may affect the flavor. When coffee is ground too finely or not finely enough, it might taste harsh or lack flavor. Coffee that has been stored incorrectly may develop an unusual flavor. Coffee that has been refrigerated and tightly wrapped should be kept in the refrigerator.
In the end, some people will prefer dark roasts, others lighter ones. Some like flavored coffees and others only drink their coffee black. Some want a lot of caffeine, and others want a little. These are all personal preferences that it would be difficult for any company to cover in one coffee product.
If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t mind keeping many different products and types of coffee on hand to suit your different tastes, or who enjoys a particular flavor of coffee over another, then feel free to stick with Folgers Classic Roast Ground Coffee—you may be very happy with it. But if you have specific needs that you seek in your coffee, you might do better looking elsewhere.